For every stage of your critical facility project, our TDS experts are ready to deliver on time and with the professionalism you expect. We are well-versed in the industry systems, processes and protocols that are needed to get the job done right. Our flexibility and know-how includes everything from project management, turn-key staffing and oversight to budgeting, procedural documentation and support. With our worry-free solutions, we help you plan, implement and perform with safety, quality and cost-control.
- Scheduling and budgeting
- Interface management and coordination
- Engineering and technical support
- Project controls and quality assurance
- Contract management
- Engineering/design development
- Installation of equipment
- Equipment startup & commissioning
- Equipment modification
- OEM coordination
- Equipment upgrades and replacements
- Power switchgear replacements
- Arc flash hazard assessment and remediation
- Final testing
- Outage planning, coordination and implementation
TDS’ PERSONNEL INCLUDE
- Project Managers
- Startup Coordinators
- Turnover Coordinators
- Procurement Specialists
SOLVING THE TECHNICAL STAFFING GAP
Using outsourcing to find and onboard highly skilled technicians in key positions can make all the difference in ensuring the success of your project.
COAL-FIRED POWER PLANT
TDS is currently the primary transition operations support contractor for a large coal-fired power plant in the Western U.S.
ASK US ABOUT
Our experienced technicians in POWER ISLAND, BALANCE OF PLANT OPERATIONS and EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
IN YOUR KNOW
Our TDS team is versed all types of powerplant operations and industry processes to ensure we are talking your language and know how to get your job done right.
EXPERIENCED IN PACKAGED EQUIPMENT
Compressors | Pumps | Turbines
| Boilers | Towers and more.